Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fw: Blackberry

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: woofnpeter@gmail.com

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:33:43
To: <woofnpeter.dreampost@blogspot.com>
Subject: Blackberry


So m posting this dream from my blackberry and guess what all of my dreams were about last night?
I don't really remember much just that I was in a ninja warrior wipeout type gameshow, and I was trying to get to the other side. Getting to the other side meant I had to fight a naked david hasselhof who was holding my blackberry hostage.... He was covered in whipped cream and was quite slippery to attack.
I don't really remember any of my other dreams, other than the fact that they were all some struggle for my blackberry.
Maybe this means I should lay off the blackberry a little... Hmm.... Nah

<3
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment