Thursday, June 25, 2009

Living at Simpson with Wes and Tyis

So Tyis and I were at Simpson moving in and we were finally settled and had managed to squeeze in all our stuff into a cramped room and we were using this weird thing as our desks. That weird thing turned out to be Wes' bed, as he showed up later than we did and we didn't know he was going to be our roommate. We unfolded this two-part weird thing into Wes' bed, and I was so frustrated that I went outside to run.

I spent like 3 days running, and one of those days it rained so the course was all wet. My final day, I was bleeding and bruised but almost done with my final lap. Wes came out and told me to just stop because I was running for so long that I was damaging my body, but I didn't listen, so I then passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment